This treatise is divided into the following sections:
- The Roots of Nowruz
- Bogus claim: Nowruz is a cultural event free of any religious or superstitious connotations that oppose Islamic teachings
- Fire rituals, from Anatolia, Kurdistan to Khorasan
- Fire jumping rituals
- Nowruz according to Zoroastrianism
- The superstitious and polytheistic Haft Sin
- Nowruz Veneration by the Shia clergy
- The Twelfth Imam will emerge on the day of Nowruz
- The day routine of a Shiite on Majusi Nowruz
Continue reading Nowruz veneration in Shi’ism | Majusification 🔥 of Ahlul-Bayt
‘Abdul-Masih the Copt and ‘Abdul-Hussain (and all those who are upon his Quburi creed of invoking the buried and tombed ones).
As for the ‘Abdul-Hussain and his friends:
Yes, they literally invoke their buried and tombed demigods just like Muslims invoke Allah. They literally pray to them (directly) like Catholics pray to their saints. They ask them for all their needs (hajat), often than not they even bypasses Allah (who isn’t even worth a mention in their most famous invocations such as ‘ya ‘Ali madad’).
Continue reading ‘Abdul-Hussain VS ‘Abdul-Massih
We will not rest till all idols fall, from Hubal to the effeminate Majusified idols in the name of our master ‘Ali b. Abi Talib
and the rest of the Ahlul-Bayt.
Tawhid comes first and last.
A young Palestinian student of mine said to me: “Ustadh, I’ve this Shia boy in my class, he said today is Muslim new year. I thought he meant Hijri new year (even that’s a bid’a to celebrate), but his friend told him about Nowruz in the Shia mosque!
#Wallah #Majoos #Nowrooz #Rafida
Effaminite Persian looking ‘Imams’ hang in many of their places of worship (!) and cover the streets of their ‘holy’ cities!
Continue reading Ayatullats = The Culprits Behind The Persianisation of The Ahlul-Bayt