This treatise is divided into the following sections:
- The Roots of Nowruz
- Bogus claim: Nowruz is a cultural event free of any religious or superstitious connotations that oppose Islamic teachings
- Fire rituals, from Anatolia, Kurdistan to Khorasan
- Fire jumping rituals
- Nowruz according to Zoroastrianism
- The superstitious and polytheistic Haft Sin
- Nowruz Veneration by the Shia clergy
- The Twelfth Imam will emerge on the day of Nowruz
- The day routine of a Shiite on Majusi Nowruz
Continue reading Nowruz veneration in Shi’ism | Majusification 🔥 of Ahlul-Bayt
The rancour which the Shia harbour for the noble Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم) needs no introduction and it is quite commonplace to find them levelling unfounded tenuous accusations against the esteemed companions and students of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) on account of their bigotry. One such accusation has been levelled against the Sahabah in general that they all became apostate after the demise of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ).
Continue reading Hadith Of Lake Fount: Shia Takfiri Understanding Debunked (Sahabah Turned Apostates)
By Abu Al-Abbas al-Shami and Ebn Hussein (Hassan Shemrani)
Twelver orthodoxy today asserts that those who fought ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib (may Allah be pleased with him) were apostates, they excommunicate most of the Sahabah anyway, but in particular the likes of Mu’awiyah, Talha, al-Zubayr, ‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with them) and other companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) who were in any shape or form opposed ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib.
Continue reading ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib VS Shia (Twelver and Zaydi) Takfirism